Kingdom of Golf

If you love to read about golf, you're home. Play the game with honor & enjoy the Kingdom of Golf.

August 13, 2012

Tiger Woods' Latest Weakness: His Head?


I've always figured Tiger Woods was a total head case as a human being. 

Now it seems he's working on being one on the course.

Just how mentally out of sorts do you have to be to have won 14 majors with a certain mindset and then change it when you're in the hunt for your 15th?

"I came out with probably the wrong attitude (Saturday), and I was too relaxed, and tried to enjoy it, and that's not how I play," Woods said. "I play full systems go, all out, intense, and that's how I won 14 of these things."

This all rather points to the space between Woods ears not being exactly the happiest place on earth. 

No wonder so many people love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home